Thursday, April 12, 2012

Look what came in the mail!!

The fabulous Topcho kindly agreed to do a bookmark exchange with me.  Our source material came from the wonderful world of sprites designed by Dork Stitch.

Despite our best attempts to think it lost forever, Topcho’s package that she mailed February 21st finally arrived on April 6th. (Thank you USPS? J)  My contribution to further delay came when I didn’t check my box until they were closed. Monday came and the package was in my hands at last.  And it was well worth the wait.



How cool are they?  The pink plaid one is Lynn Minmei. The yellow one is Princess Peach and the pink polka-dotted one is Vampire Princess Miyu. To top it all off is Leonard.  All very excellent additions to my collection and much appreciated. Thank you Topcho!!

Topcho is having a giveaway to celebrate reaching 100 followers.  Head over to her blog and join in the fun!

Happy stitching World.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so cool to see these, especially Miyu and Minmei! I never know how to comment on swap posts, since Topcho's stitching is lovely, but the ones you stitched her were awesome as well! Thank you sooo much for stitching these for your swap, too! I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see someone else make a Robotech sprite. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Your bookmarks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete