No really, it’s all done. My search for what I thought would be the perfect fabric turned up two others that worked out fairly well instead. The only thing I didn’t plan right was the hanger. I sewed two jump rings on back and thought I could run a ribbon through it and hang it up. Whoops! Bunched right up. Then I stuck a knitting needle through the rings and found the look I wanted. So since I’m not parting with my knitting needle my brother will just have to find his own hanger. Strangely I did make it work with a straw as well. May be I’ll give him one of those. J
Also, I had it around so long I came up with a design for the title.
Between that and working on my WIPocalypse projects I managed a few more stitches on Be Hippie. I finished the blue swirls in her top. For my next trick I really need to get that last word done.
Happy stitching World.