Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse post #1 January

So it begins.  The epic battle to see which one of these three pictures I stop working on first. J  They’re neck and neck at the moment which is fine by me.  For all I haven’t done on them I was still ready to keep going.  Darn all those other things you’re supposed to do every day.

1. Summer Ball
I took this off the stretcher bars I had it tacked to so I could try to wash out this stain on the fabric.  That almost worked but I haven’t put it back on the stretcher bars yet.  I did manage to put some white in the mirror on the corner.

2. Mythical Dragon
I started this one in the middle.  Mostly because it seemed like the best place.  The green blob is going to grow up to become a dragon.  A very shiny dragon since it calls for two strands of filament and only one of floss.

3. Do Not Disturb
This one was started at the bottom.  Once again because it seemed like the best place and not just because I’m out to confuse myself.  That will happen soon enough I’m sure.

That’s all for now.  Next month’s update will (hopefully) have fewer words and more stitching to show.

Happy stitching World.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pieces. I tend to start everything in the middle. Some samplers I start at the top. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the big bang theory peeps in your previous post - I tend to start in the middle unless somewhere else has less colour changes ;) I look forward to seeing them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those projest seem like lots of fun! I literally can imagine the dragon growing from these little stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words are good too, cos they explain the stitching. :) Can't wait to see more of these. :D

    ReplyDelete