Sunday, June 3, 2012

June: New Start, New Sprite


It’s June so it must be time to start something new right?  Too Late, I’m 11 whole stitches in so there’s no going back now.  Succumbing at long last to the recent HAED sale, I bought a storykeep pattern called Fragile by Kirstin Mills.  The cutest little pink dragon, though it won’t be quite as little because mine is being done on 16 count instead of 25.  I’ll do my best to make sure it takes me awhile but I think it will be fun.


I finished another sprite!  Truth be told I actually started this awhile back but finally decided to stop messing around and get it done.  It’s William Hartnell, or to be more precise, the First Doctor.  I don’t quite remember where we found the pattern, sorry.  I’ll update that later.  But the inspiration for the patterns is here and worth a look.



That’s all for now.  More on Monday (or Tuesday) when it’s WIPocalypse update time.

Happy stitching World.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sprite looks really good! I like the green in the outline a lot, it really makes it pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sprite, Tiki. And can't wait to see Fragile unfold!!!

    ReplyDelete