Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So Much Cuteness!!!


I received my exchange ornament from Shannon at A Bit of This and That.  Just look at that little gingerbread man!  And the search is on to find the perfect cross stitch pieces to go with that fabric.  Thanks Shannon, I love it all.



Speaking of love and little and cute, this is the ornament I brought home from the LNS exchange.

 
It was made by the shop owner.  Lucky me!!  I didn’t finish the piece I was going to take. (Something to look forward to I guessJ)  But the piece I did take still made it the biggest one there.  Talk about tiny!  Amazing work.

Hope everyone has a great stitching week.

Happy stitching World.

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful ornaments you've received in your exchanges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those look great! Thank you so much for commenting and sorry I missed replying on your last comment *shame on me!* I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas with all your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a lovely exchange!!

    PS...just received your little package in the mail! What a complete, and wonderful surprise!!! Just the thing to lift my heart. I cherish the card and the fabric and tea you sent to me! How sweet of you my dear!!

    Big Hugs


    Anne

    ReplyDelete