Friday, February 15, 2013

Mid February TAL and ETI


Hello!  Time for the mid-month Theme-A-Licious check in.  Topics of the month: figures and snowmen.

Here’s a figure -8.  Whoops!  Not that figure.  Let’s try this one.  This is Mal from Firefly.

 Or he will be someday.  Hey, his hair is finished. J

How about this figure.

 

This is Sherlock.  He took some time from flitting back and forth between those other franchises (H, ST) to sit for his likeness with Dork Stitch.

Watson, as we know, is still off in Hobbit land but may put in an appearance by month’s end.

February’s ornament is a snowman.

 

Slow going.  There’s hasn’t been as much snow to work with around here as there is back east.

ETI

Which stands for Everything That Isn’t.  As in YOTA or WIPocalypse or Theme-A-Licious, etc, etc.

Right now that’s a couple of pieces I finished for my B and SIL.  Those are:

 
The sailboat, designed by Lucie Heaton.

 

And the scarf my SIL wanted.  At least I hope she does, she hasn’t seen the final result yet.  This was a free pattern I found on Ravelry.  It’s called an Infinitude scarf.

Hey, it’s time for IHSW. Psych up! Sign up! Enjoy!

For more Theme-A-Licious go here .

For more IHSW go here .

Happy stitching World.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love both Firefly and Sherlock. I can't wait to see more of your Mal. They all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the figure 8! Congrats on finishing Sherlock (<3 Benedict Cumberbatch). Can't wait to see progress on Mal! (<3<3 Nathan Fillion!!) Congrats on the ETI finishes! I think this comment needs ONE MORE EXCLAMATION POINT!!! (Or maybe three.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal is looking great! And I like Sherlock A LOT! He's on my to-do list. Nice finishes!

    ReplyDelete