Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stitch from Stash August


I did get some stitching done this month, among all the unpacking.  It was kind of fun to open a box and go “What’s this?  I should work on it.”  So I made a little more progress on Bienvenue.

 
 
 

My shopping has picked back up too.  I tried to take Mel’s advice and pick up some new market releases.  But my LNS didn’t bring home any of my choices.  There’s next month taken care of though, because I left the list with them to order.  Fear not, for in its place there’s this.

 

The JCS Halloween Special, the July – Aug. issue of Cross Stitch Card Shop and some Carrie’s Creation Threads.  The pile on the left is the colors for Hawaiian Mandala and the pile on the right I may use in Quaker Gone Tropic.  Total purchases $39.98.

Happy stitching World

No comments:

Post a Comment