Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stitch from Stash September


A good month. I finished Batgirl the other day.  Captain America (Dork Stitch) is finished too.



  

I made a small start on another long term project.  This is “Starry Night with Tardis” charted by Skitzz.

 


Leave it to me to start something I haven’t gathered all the floss for.  Guess I should have started the HAED.  Too bad I couldn’t decide which one. J

My LNS order from last month finally came in.

 


Little House – Route 66

Imaginating – Let’s Be Wicked

Waxing Moon – Midnight Manor

Total spent - $24.00.  More good stitching to look forward to.

In my never ending search for reasons to start things I’ve joined a new SAL.  Pull the Other Thread is hosting a “Mega Mini Madness” SAL.  I’ve been going through my stash trying to decide what to do and what to start first.  I’ll either decide by Wed or just open a book and start there. (not likely)

Happy stitching World

3 comments:

  1. Welcome along to our Mega Month of Minis. It should be lots of fun. Great finish and I look forward to watching Starry Night with Tardis grow (I have that one as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Imaginating – Let’s Be Wicked is so fun!!! I want to see that all stitched up, it'll look awesome!

    ReplyDelete