Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday, August 27

Where do the days go?  Around here I think they melt away, it’s been so hot.
I did make some progress.  More purple to the wall on the Retro Cat, next comes another stem.  Or is it a pole?  Different color at any rate.  For some reason I want to start on the orange chair but plan to try to finish the wall section before that happens.
Compared to that, the Halloween Hat is really coming along.  Another orange square on the bottom and I filled in the crescent moon on the hat.  I do like it, dye lots aside, but I’ll be glad when it’s done.
I’ll be thinking of the East Coast this weekend.  Hope it’s not as bad as they think it could be.  I was in New York City this past May and the concept of trying to evacuate even part of it is mind boggling.
Finally, thanks for all your kind words everyone.  They are much appreciated and motivational.
Happy stitching World.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I agree, time just has no shame and flies so quickly! good work on the both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all wish we had more time! Nice progress on both pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving nicely along with both of these!! They're looking great. :)

    ReplyDelete