Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fun


Look at the pretty things that came in the mail from Momuboocrea Island for our annual exchange.


 
The ornaments are stitched on sparkly aida.  I really like the different colors and designs.  And the chocolate.

But wait, there’s more!
 

 
A reindeer sweater!  How great is that!  And floss.  And did I mention the chocolate?  It came in a little bag which I quickly plundered before I even got a picture.  Thanks for everything, Kate.

IHSW is this weekend.  My goal, which I should know better than to mention out loud, is to finish the little sailboat picture I started for my brother.  I’ll be back on Monday to show how much reality got in the way. J

Happy stitching World.

3 comments:

  1. Aww the little reindeer jump is so cute :) have a great IHSW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goodies!!! Sparly aida looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked both the card and the reindeer. I liked making them. the baubles were a French design that I adapted the colours of. I loved my live too and am looking forward to be this year's! Lol

    ReplyDelete