Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday


It’s the last Friday in July and I don’t have too much stitching to show for it.  But I do have this.

 

The design is by Lucie Heaton from the June issue of Cross Stitch Crazy.  It just seemed to say “Wouldn’t I make a nice bookmark?”

Now that I feel somewhat re-inspired, I’m going to try to make some progress on other things.  Do Not Disturb comes to mind.  That’s to (hopefully) keep me from starting a completely new project.  After all, the heat may slow down stitching but nothing stops stash building!

Happy stitching World.

3 comments:

  1. Great finish. I too have been trying to avoid to lure of a new start because none of my WIPs are calling to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth, nothing stops Stash Buying!!!! so very true. It will make a great bookmark.

    ReplyDelete