Sunday, March 25, 2012

Some progress, an award and random things.

I’ve managed to add a few more rows of blue to the Retro cat. Not exactly picture worthy at the moment.  We’ll see what next week brings.
The very kind Topcho has nominated me for the Liebster award.  Thank you Topcho! I believe if I read this right, the purpose of this award is to promote blogs with under 200 followers.  A very worthwhile endeavor.  So now I’m supposed to nominate five more people to pass the award onto.  Teensy problem with that. Ok, maybe two problems. Most of the blogs I would nominate have recently been given the award by someone else. J Small world I guess.  The other is that I’m still new in the blogging world.  More lurking and stalking than commenting if you will.  So I’m not sure if they would appreciate it if I suddenly popped up and said “Here, have an award.” With that said I will still offer you a few choices of blogs I follow, or intend to soon.  You can check them out and decide for yourselves whether or not to follow them. :-)
If that leaves you wanting more, every full moon (next one is April 6) check out the WIPocalypse updates at Measi's Musings.  And on the third weekend of every month check out (or better still join) IHSW at Random Ramblings.
Whew! Talk, talk talk. One more thing.  I’m supposed to list 5 random things you don’t know about me.  Hope you’re sitting down. J Let’s go from worst to best.
I hate rotations. The minute I decide on one I get bored. It doesn’t stop me from trying though!
I like to make lists.  There has to be some use for all this paper I have around.
I like science fiction.
I like to collect things: cross stitch patterns, books, bookmarks, key chains etc.
I love chocolate!

Happy stitching World!

3 comments:

  1. Small world indeed, considering I just nominated you for the Liebster award too! I'll be sure to have a look at the other blogs you suggested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm right there with you on the chocolate. Yum!! I like to collect things too. Mostly charts, books, and movies, but I have several pairs of scissors too. (About eight or so. And I'm always on the lookout for more!) Grats to you on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I don't do well with rotations, either. Mine last about a week if I'm lucky then it all fizzles out. Chocolate.....the sixth food group. I'm reading Sisterhood of Dune @ the moment by Brian Herbert and Kevin J Anderson.

    ReplyDelete