Sunday, May 6, 2012

May WIPocalypse, Mini Mystery SAL and more.


First up: May WIPocalypse.  A small but steady advance on Do Not Disturb.  I’ve decided (once again) to try to focus on this project.  It’s worked for the first five days of the month so who knows what could happen!



Manka is hosting a mini mystery SAL on her blog. (Here)  After taking forever to pick out colors I can happily report that I’ve completed the first part.  I’m looking forward to finishing and trying again with different colors.



Now for that other thing I keep mentioning – the Retro Cat.  Progress! I’ve finished the widest portion of blue and made it down to the break for the building.  Such excitement. J  All I have to do now is make sure I have enough 792 to finish the whole section.  I know, it’s always something.



Happy stitching World.

5 comments:

  1. Your first part of the mystery SAL is really pretty! It looks so bright and spring-y! Your other WIPs are really cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so envy your "small and steady"progress! I'm a complete fail for both Themealisious and Wipocalypse this time. But you made a beautiful progress! Love the colours you chose for the mystery SAL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Tiki. It IS always something. Murphy's Law with a vengeance. Looking good, you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete